Ballet

Hi again this might be random but if you read my about Alice page you will know I dance ballet and tap. I have been doing ballet for about three years now and I know that may seem small but I feel like it was way longer. I learned so much in those small three years but to get straight to the point I want to say I’m in pre-pointe which means I start pointe this year but don’t perform on point until next year. I am really excited but about 60% of me is freaking out. I know I feel ready but I can’t be sure. I also auditioned for a ballet theater and got in. If you don’t know what a ballet theater is, I’ll explain. So a ballet theater is a bunch of dancers who get together to make one big performance or ballet play. Last year the theater performed Snow White and the Seven dwarfs (ballet version). I can’t wait to perform!

2 Comments on Ballet

1. 30beldenb
    November 16, 2023 at 7:05 pm (6 months ago)

I really think its cool your doing ballet theatre. I love theatre and it’s cool to see that you’re doing a ballet theatre show. And your on point wow I know 8th graders who are now just starting point. I hope I could see you dance someday!

Reply
  2. 30julesp
    November 16, 2023 at 7:07 pm (6 months ago)

Your blog post is relatable, and most importantly you connected with me in a way that made me excited and nervous for you. Good job!

Reply